incubator-npanday-dev mailing list archives

From Josimpson Ocaba <joc...@g2ix.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] NPANDAY Version 1.3 Incubating
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 05:42:05 GMT
Incubator Release Vote
All releases by podlings must be approved by the TODO: link Incubator PMC. The conventional
process is for the podling to follow the usual Apache process (including TODO: link release
vote) and then call for a Incubator PMC VOTE on the TODO: link general incubator list.

I think that it only requires the approval from the Incubator PMC members which our mentors
are a member of.

I think notifying @general should be fine, since we could also have asked for a call on VOTE
from there.

--
Joe Ocaba

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Porter" <brett@apache.org>
To: npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2011 12:07:54 PM
Subject: Re: [RESULT][VOTE] NPANDAY Version 1.3 Incubating

Can you check the incubator process docs - I think the mentor votes are sufficient, but I
don't recall if the general list needs to be notified...

- Brett

On 02/03/2011, at 7:43 PM, Josimpson Ocaba wrote:

> The vote for releasing NPanday 1.3-incubating passes with 3 binding +1 votes, 3 non-binding
+1 votes, zero 0 votes and zero -1 votes.

> Here are the details of the voting result (binding votes are from Apache Incubating PMC
members ) :

> Brett Porter +1 (binding)
> Dennis Lundberg +1 (binding)
> Deng Ching +1 (binding)
> Adelita Padilla +1 (non-binding)
> Lars Corneliussen +1 (non-binding)
> Marecor Baclay +1 (non-binding)
>

> We will make the announcement after we've deployed the artifacts to http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/npanday/

> Thanks for Voting!
>
> --
> Joe Ocaba

NPanday 1.3 Incubating is available and ready for your testing and voting.

> You can start testing here:
>
> Repository Builder > http :// vmbuild . apache .org/ archiva /repository/staged- npanday
/ npanday / npanday -repository-builder/1.3-incubating/
> MS Installer > http :// vmbuild . apache .org/ archiva /repository/staged- npanday
/ npanday / npanday -installer/1.3-incubating/
> Source > http :// vmbuild . apache .org/ archiva /repository/staged- npanday / npanday
/ npanday -project/1.3-incubating/

> The docs for 1.3 Incubating can also be found here: http ://incubator. apache .org/ npanday
/docs/1.3-incubating/index. html

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org