incubator-npanday-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: deployment bug (was: NPanday 2.0 Mile Stone Updates)
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:49:59 GMT

On 27/10/2010, at 12:29 PM, Josimpson Ocaba wrote:

> ----- "Jeff MAURY" <jeffmaury@jeffmaury.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to add Maven3 support. I had once some NPE when using
>> M3.
>> I tried to reproduce it with 1.2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT but I can't,
>> there
>> seems to be a problem with the file
>> http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-snapshots/npanday/plugin/NPanday.Plugin.Msbuild/1.2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/NPanday.Plugin.Msbuild-1.2.2-incubating-20101021.033043-5.dllwhich
>> is 0 length.
>> I will try tomorrow and open a JIRA if it is reproduced.
>
> The continuum instance needs to be built again and may need  some manual modifications.
This is due to the fact that the npanday system is built using an older version of itself,
however with the new features added we need to have it be built using the latest version.
In the mean time you can try testing out Maven3 on the stable branch of 1.2 here https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/branches/npanday-1.2-stable
> while we sort out the repo.

Is there an issue for the problem with deploying 0-size artifacts?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org