From "Jan Stevens Ancajas" <janca...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with 0.14 and Visual Studio
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 03:51:35 GMT
After clicking Tools->NMaven Build System, the menu entry is usually
disabled and there is a message in the Output window  something like :
"NMaven Addin Successful Started..."
Right clicking the project file(s) in the Solution Explorer will also show
up the Maven menu items created. (e.g. "Maven Phase", "Add Maven
Artifact...").

I did your instructions below earlier and seems to be working for me.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:35 PM, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@carlossanchez.eu>wrote:

> Sorry it was sent before I finished
>
> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@carlossanchez.eu>
> wrote:
> > I have some problems after installing the branch
> >
> > I've run
> > ./bootstrap-build.bat -DVisualStudio2005
> > mvn
> org.apache.maven.dotnet.plugins:maven-vsinstaller-plugin:0.14-incubating-SNAPSHOT:install
> >
> > The addin is in the Tools menu, but clicking on it the only result is
> > that the menu entry gets disabled
> > Started VS with /Log and I see the AddIn loaded entry but no errors
> >

> Tried uninstalling (deleted addin from My Documents, delete NMaven*
> from the assembly cache, removed .m2 pab, uac and
> nmaven-settings.xml), no luck
>

> Another issue, when opening
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/nmaven/branches/NMAVEN_0.14/assemblies/NMaven/NMaven.sln
> in VS some references are not resolved for NMaven.VisualStudio.Addin
>
> Castle.Core
> Castle.DynamicProxy
> Castle.MicroKernel
> Castle.Windsor
> NMaven.Model.Settings

These references are need to be re-added  in home_dir\.m2\gac\...  since
they are linked to an absolute path.

HTH,
Jan