From "Jan Stevens Ancajas" <janca...@exist.com>
Subject Re: How does (or should) the VS Addin deal with unit tests?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:55:20 GMT
For the VS add-in it is hardcoded

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 6:13 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> How does the VS Addin currently deal with unit tests?
>
> Does it have a hard-coded value for a directory name that it "knows"
> contains tests which are excluded from packaging?  (As discussed in
> comments on [1].)
>
> How does this compare to the command line?

For the VS addin  it knows the test directory through the pom which is
assumed that it is located side by side with the selected csproj file . If
the pom is not located there, it traverses 3 directories up (for the "2
csproj  1 pom.xml" setup, where the dir structure is assumed to be
"src\test\csharp" )