From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 03:54:46 GMT
It sounds as though we need to start getting people off of 0.14 and this
means moving the Visual Studio work into trunk. I checked Sandcastle and it
looks as though Microsoft finally put it under open-source, so that's one
area we can tackle for API doc generation. Any volunteers for  Sandcastle
plugin?

We also have toolchains as of Maven 2.0.9. I added the NMaven support for
toolchains into the trunk, but there still is a fair amount we need to do to
fully leverage it.  I've got some Maven related work and then am scheduled
for the .NET support for Nexus. After that, I'll be jumping into NMaven a
lot more. I think Evan is doing likewise, after he does his insane San
Francisco to LA bicycle ride next month (assuming he survives). So next
month, I expect we will have a lot more activity and start trying to build
the community and hopefully get in more committers. I know a lot of people
have submitted patches. Thanks for that. We will get it all sorted out.

Shane