From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing the Trunk
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:31:41 GMT
If you run mvn install -P run-its, it will run 18 or so IT tests. NUnit is
now in the snapsho repo so you don't need to install with the script.

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven.dotnet</groupId>
      <artifactId>NUnit.Framework</artifactId>
      <version>2.4.6-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>
      <type>dotnet:library</type>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>