From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging New Work into Trunk
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 04:36:27 GMT
The current work in the branch only supports compiling and installing of C#
projects for Mono and Microsoft. There are no versionless file names, so
many of the existing maven plugins should work. All other plugins are gone,
no resource generation, no nmaven settings, no private assembly bin, no
Visual Studio addin, no RDF. The idea is to get a version into the trunk
that is in line with Maven and then start adding back in the functionality
that we need. Given that we have the current trunk to mine from, we should
be able to go at a good pace, with frequent releases.

Shane