From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Merging New Work into Trunk
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:44:52 GMT
We finally have working code for that will integrate nicely with Maven. It's
fairly limited at the moment and only supports compiling and installing of
C#. I would like to see what people thought about merging it over into the
trunk, with the idea of getting an initial release out, being that we've
been in the incubator for a year. This would involve tagging the current
trunk so that people can still build off of it, as it offers a great deal of
functionality, including Visual Studio addin support.

Shane