From "Shane Isbell" <>
Subject Re: JavaBinding:Solution question
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:32:49 GMT
It was easier to implement with the csproj file in the same directory as the
source files, as this is the typical VS configuration. One problem that I
encountered when I bumped the cproj file up to a higher level than the
source files was that newly created files had the incorrect namespace (
src.main.csharp....). Of course, there are other problems. Technically, from
VS perspective, the test and main are different projects, if their project
file were in the same directory, they would end up each
generating properties/files over each other.

On Dec 10, 2007 7:41 AM, Franz Allan Valencia See <>