From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building nmaven trunk ( missing maven-embedder-2.0.8 )
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 04:41:30 GMT
NMaven is only setup to build with one specified maven version. You can
change the specified maven version in the properties of the parent pom. For
Visual Studio support, I would recommend versioning a maven-2.1 snapshot
that is over two weeks old (prior to the api incompatibility) and specify
that version within the pom.

Shane