From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Merging New Work into Trunk
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 04:29:01 GMT

On 11 Dec 07, at 7:44 PM 11 Dec 07, Shane Isbell wrote:

> We finally have working code for that will integrate nicely with
> Maven. It's
> fairly limited at the moment and only supports compiling and
> installing of
> C#. I would like to see what people thought about merging it over
> into the
> trunk, with the idea of getting an initial release out, being that
> we've
> been in the incubator for a year. This would involve tagging the
> current
> trunk so that people can still build off of it, as it offers a great
> deal of
> functionality, including Visual Studio addin support.
>
> Shane

Go for it! If this is code that brings NMaven closer in line with
Maven then that can only be a good thing. Any users must expect that
code in the incubator is subject to change. But this is definitely a
step in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.