From Brett Porter <>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration for NMaven
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 06:41:10 GMT
I've already added it to the instance on the zone:

. The notifications go to

However, the zone as a whole has been quite temperamental over the
last few weeks (I think they lost a disk at one point). The load has
been causing Jetty to stop responding after running out of spare
threads. Greg has pointed me towards how to reconfigure Jetty, but I
haven't had a chance to put that in place yet. I got down a long side
track of integration testing Maven plugins last time I looked at it :)

The ASF is getting dedicated hardware for build servers which we can
use in the near future - will let you know. I'm also going to look
into running a Windows VM on one of them.

On 29/12/2007, at 8:11 PM, Evan Worley wrote:

> Any updates on this?  We really need a CI machine.
> Thanks,
> -Evan
> On Dec 17, 2007 4:16 PM, Brett Porter <> wrote:
>> Yeah, I was just thinking about that. Since it's no longer windows
>> dependent I can drop it into the main Maven instance. I see Shane has
>> fixed the bug I encountered - so I'll give that a try.
>> - Brett
>> On 18/12/2007, at 10:08 AM, Evan Worley wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> Since we are sort of re-building NMaven, perhaps we can start if off
>>> right
>>> with a continuous integration server to build and run tests at the
>>> least?
>>> (Assuming this has not already been done?).
>>> I'd be happy to set this up if someone can brief me on how to get
>>> access to
>>> a machine to use, etc.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Evan