From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration for NMaven
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 06:41:10 GMT
I've already added it to the instance on the zone: http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=57

. The notifications go to notifications@maven.apache.org.

However, the zone as a whole has been quite temperamental over the
last few weeks (I think they lost a disk at one point). The load has
been causing Jetty to stop responding after running out of spare
threads. Greg has pointed me towards how to reconfigure Jetty, but I
haven't had a chance to put that in place yet. I got down a long side
track of integration testing Maven plugins last time I looked at it :)

The ASF is getting dedicated hardware for build servers which we can
use in the near future - will let you know. I'm also going to look
into running a Windows VM on one of them.

Cheers,
Brett