From "Evan Worley" <evanwor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson, NMaven and the NUnit plugin
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:22:03 GMT
Hi Erik,

We have a few projects that use NMaven/NUnit to build/test .net components,
but they are not public.  Also we are currently using a home baked version
of NMaven from approximately 9 months ago.  I will be working on re-building
NUnit support into the new and improved NMaven, and once it is ready we plan
to consume the latest release.

As part of this work, I will be creating some integration tests which will
be simple .net projects with NUnit tests.  These might serve your
development needs, the only downside is that the test suites will be small
and simple.

Cheers,
Evan