From "Evan Worley" <evanwor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# Compiling Now Working on Branch
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 01:46:26 GMT
I think implementing a surefire provider for nunit is the most sound way to
go, though perhaps not the most plausible.  When I dabbled in the surefire
code, it seemed to rely heavily on java reflection to manage junit tests, so
unless there have been framework changes, I think some more abstraction
needs to happen to surefire to define a formal notion of a surefire provider
which is platform independent.

My 2 cents,
Evan