From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Separate Releases of Plugins and Core Components
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:37:15 GMT
This is essentially the same case as, say, Wagon, or SCM.

Basically what we do there is have a bunch of providers that we
release alongside the API, but it is possible to create your own
separately. Of course, we could do each one individually - but that
has never really made sense in practice. It may start to over time as
we find we are releasing just for a particular provider, though.

- Brett