From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merging New Work into Trunk
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:58:45 GMT
Is this a merge, or a replacement?

I think this is generally the right idea - I was going to suggest it
myself after some consideration earlier today. However I'd like 72
hours to review the new code as I'm still catching up.

Is the branch POM-compatible with the current trunk? IMO, the upgrade
path for any current users should be no more than deleting their local
repository and updating any versions they may have hardcoded.

- Brett