From "Erik Ramfelt" <eramf...@gmail.com>
Subject Hudson, NMaven and the NUnit plugin
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:40:32 GMT
Hi

Ive developed a NUnit plugin for the Hudson continuous integration
server (https://hudson.dev.java.net/), that displays the test results
for every build. A while ago I noticed the NMaven project and its
NUnit support, and now Iam interested in adding support for maven
(really NMaven) and NUnit into Hudson.

Therefore I wonder if there are any public projects that are using
NMaven to build software and are using NUnit to test it. That way I
can use a real project when implementing the support. Or is the NMaven
project using NUnit to test any of its parts?

//Erik