From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying artifacts
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:50:34 GMT
No, you don't need to add the deploy plugin into the pom. Deploy has already
been included within the lifecycle of the .NET builds (actually the deploy
phase executes the
org.apache.maven.dotnet.plugins:maven-repository-plugin:convert-artifact,
which puts converts from the GAC style repository format to the default
maven one and then executes normal install plugin).

Shane