From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Deciding on IDE Project Layout
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:14:42 GMT
Could I get a quick poll of what is the preferred directory layout for
NMaven projects? Currently, we have both the typical Maven style project
layout src/main/csharp and src/test/csharp and so on and also the VS2005
format, which is flat, with just a single Test directory at the same level
as the module's classes. Currently, we support both, but the typical Maven
layout is troublesome when dealing with Visual Studio (or SharpDevelop).
Does anyone see any problems with moving to a single, flat directory
structure for our standard? We could still support the typical Maven style
layout for command line, it would just be that anything that requires IDE
support would be required to have a flat project structure.

Thanks,
Shane