From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classifiers, nmaven, and the
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:38:07 GMT
I had briefly looked into the classifier issue before. The
AssemblyRepositoryLayout can handle classifiers for the path, but I have not
hooked this into maven-install-plugin. I will add this functionality to the
plugin and components (target mid to late next week). I'll also look into
creating a deploy plugin for remote repos (unless someone beats me to it).

Shane