incubator-mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: anyone have write access on the wiki to delete?
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 04:52:14 GMT
For me it was "Tools -> Remove" but I might have special wiki
privileges as I did some Wiki import work for the Hive project.

I deleted everything except the Tutorial (including WordCount) and the
Reports since the idea was to "stage" the report in the Wiki. I
suppose that page can be deleted pending our graduation.

Brock