incubator-mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Donofrio <donofrio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - May 16, 2012
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 03:15:56 GMT
That's great, let's start the graduation process [1]

I'll cleanup the website. Brock can you start a blog post, I would at
least put the graduation resolution in there [2]

[1]:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation
[2]:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mrunit-dev/201205.mbox/%3C59186956-A0A2-4550-B4C0-2C962BDA269B%40jpl.nasa.gov%3E