incubator-mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Donofrio <donofrio...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.testutil.ExtendedAssert
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 02:16:29 GMT
org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.testutil.ExtendedAssert is only used by our
test code and really belongs under src/test/java instead of the code we
distribute. The code is just a few convenience methods for the JUnit
assert methods which arent that useful considering 4 of the 5 methods
are for int's and runTest does more than the assertListEquals method. I
think we should move the class to src/test/java and stop distributing
it. Any thoughts?