incubator-mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.testutil.ExtendedAssert
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 05:24:30 GMT
Hi Jim,
generally speaking I have no objections. I would just suggest to be careful about moving code
that might be used by users.

What about copying the class to test and marking the original copy under "main" as deprecated
and removing it after release or two?

Jarcec