incubator-mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <esam...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MRUnit version 0.5.0-incubating
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 20:17:22 GMT
+1 (binding) - Ran tests, checked RAT, walked through the contents of the
jar and tar.gz files, wrote some scala code against the mrunit libs.

I did notice that running 'mvn rat:check' didn't seem to respect the
BUILD.txt exclude (gave it an error) which was weird. I don't think it's a
blocker.

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer