incubator-mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MRUnit version 0.5.0-incubating
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:32:39 GMT
+1 (ipmc binding) - verified all the dist signatures, ran all the
tests, verified the RAT report. I also worked through the release
checklist and I don't see any issues there either:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list

Great job Brock!

Patrick

ps. in my experience it's ok to call the vote on both the dev and
incubator general lists in parallel.