incubator-mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for May 2011 (mrunit-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 01:04:41 GMT
Hey Chris, I've been creating the page on our wiki at the beginning of
the reporting period, encouraging ppl to update it, then transferring
it once everyone's given f/b. I was planning to do that tomorrow,
thanks. :-)

Patrick

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> This report needs to be on:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2011
>
> In order for it to flow through to the board report. I've copied the shell there. I also
added a note or two based on discussions I've seen on the mailing list. Others, feel free
to add!

> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2011#MRUnit
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
>

> On May 6, 2011, at 9:36 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
>
>> So "no significant changes this month" then?
>>
>> Please do update the wiki site asap if you have anything to report.
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Please update the report page on the wiki:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MRUNIT/Incubator+Status+Report+%28May+2011%29

PMC.

PMC

PMC.