From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject mod_ftp, FINAL steps; closing the lists.
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 03:35:08 GMT
>>  1. mod_ftp be a httpd sub-project (ala mod_box)

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mod_ftp/trunk/

It is now *CLOSED* (gone, in fact, if you look in /incubator)...
and has a new home (thanks Roy) here:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/

To move over your currently checked out trunk of mod_ftp, use;

  svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_ftp/trunk

and you'll be there.  httpd committers are all set.  I've looked
at the commit activity of the non-httpd committers and see none
who used their commit privileges during incubation.   I would like
to point out that Ryan Morgan engineered a significant portion of
the original code (hey Ryan!) and if/when he has a chance to get
heads-down again in mod_ftp, we would be glad to commit your first
few patches and then consider review committership on merit, with
all honor and glory considered for your original design :)

>>  2. mod_ftp will use the httpd lists (dev, user, etc...)
>>     and not have separate lists

mod_ftp-dev@ is closing NOW.  Subscribe over to dev@httpd.apache.org.
(Blank note to dev-subscribe@httpd.apache.org to get in).  But I
think most folks here are there already.  Also, subscribe now to
cvs@httpd.apache.org for all commit traffic from this point on.

Infrastructure, can mod_ftp-dev subscribes and emails bounce with
instructions to find the discussion now at dev@httpd.apache.org?
Please simply close mod_ftp-cvs@, it should get no more traffic now.

**  3. close http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mod_ftp.html

I am cleaning up http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mod_ftp.html
and moving it to graduated, and starting the new subproject entry
http://httpd.apache.org/modules/mod_ftp.html with it's summary at
http://httpd.apache.org/modules/index.html - I'll have this committed
Saturday.

It's been a treat, see you at dev@httpd :)