From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Prepared to graduate?
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:08:31 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Reports are positive that (with IPv4) the module builds and runs against
> Apache 2.0 and 2.2 from trunk.  We are at a juncture; create an incubation
> 'release'?  Or graduate and integrate, and let httpd as a whole decide
> "what next?"
>
>   +/-1
>   [+1] Propose Graduation into dev@httpd, followe by general@incubator?
>        (The final signoff is "has the sponsoring project voted to accept?")

+1's from Jim, Sander, Bill, Niklas.  Anyone else before Jim reports the vote
to dev@httpd asking to be accepted 'back home' in httpd (who sponsored our
incubation in the first place)?

Open question - ftp-dev sublists and separate repository under httpd/mod_ftp,
or into the httpd/trunk?  I suppose that's the choice of httpd itself, not us.