From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Prepared to graduate?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:44:48 GMT
Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

> Honestly though, I'm surprised that people would want the current
> globbing mess comitted in the httpd tree ;)

When it's "removed"/"replaced" - it will still be in svn history :)

We will be transfering the entire svn history to whatever it's new location
is, but if we keep some aspect of glob, I'd like the httpd dev's input.  If
we trash it for a more mod_autoindex-like behavior, we probably want to move
some aspects of that sort of logic into httpd-core.  And, abstract it enough
that mod_proxy_ftp could provide it also in a bridging situation :)

Bill