From Ryan Morgan <ryanmor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Near time for graduation?
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:27:12 GMT

I'm still interested in being a part of the project.  The ftp module
is something
dear to my heart.. :)

I sent a contributer agreement a long while back to JimJ, but I don't
think it was
ever processed.

One thing I'd like to focus on is the test suite.  The tight
integration with the
core leaves us vulnerable to even the most innocent change within the
server.  What
is the current status of the test suite?

-Ryan