From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Near time for graduation?
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:28:24 GMT
Ryan Morgan wrote:

> One thing I'd like to focus on is the test suite.  The tight integration
> with the
> core leaves us vulnerable to even the most innocent change within the
> server.  What
> is the current status of the test suite?

to migrate this into httpd, Zubin did alot of work to migrate the test
framework into httpd's perl test-framework.  Improvements and additional
testing would be tremendously appreciated!!!

The idea is to jettison the v1 test code if we haven't already, but we
want to make sure that everything previously-tested is now tested in the
test-framework first.

I'll make sure that applies in the same layered-way as modules/ftp/ and
docs/manual/.

Bill