From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Progress of migration to current APR API?
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:03:37 GMT
Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

> Every "implicit declaration" seems to be an obsoleted APR function
> according to srclib/apr/CHANGES, and the symbol doesn't exist so the
> module doesn't load. I would have preferred that gcc errored out when
> missing prototypes so these things would be easier to catch, since now
> it builds but doesn't load...

At least on win32 it doesn't even build - heh ;)

Attaching this to the -right- apxs this time (whoops) I'm able to reproduce
your results - thanks for the verbose details.  I have one last file that
-must- be committed - but it's hampered by the losss of addrinfo_ip_set.

Thank you, again for your persistence.  With some luck I should have this
committed later Sunday.