From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Progress of migration to current APR API?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 19:07:06 GMT
Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is there any progress with migrating mod_ftp to the current APR API?
>
> I'm really keen on starting to test this thing, but I don't want to do
> patches that duplicate work that most likely already is in progress...

I've just done a test build again against apr-1.2 and httpd-2.2 and see
no flaws - if you have some could you post the compile errors?

So there don't seem to be APR api issues (there is no APR 2.0 today).
There DO seem to be httpd-trunk issues related to httpd-2.3 (the dev
branch) and therefore, someday, the httpd-2.4 general release.

Again, if you observe something else, please post.