From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Where to go from here?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:40:59 GMT
On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 12:56:09PM -0700, Sander Temme wrote:
> >But before that can happen, we need to ensure we
> >interface as required with the httpd build environ.
>
> We might also need to figure out and get buy-in for the destination
> of the module: will it be its own thing like mod_python or will it go
> into the httpd tree like mod_dav?
>
> I strongly favor the latter and hope that we will release httpd 2.4
> with full FTP support.

Maybe we should bring it up on httpd-dev for feedback?

If any documentation we do is going to have to be integrated into the
httpd docs tree anyway (which has it's own structure and schema and so
on), we can avoid a very large duplication of effort on that front if we
know now, or at least have an indication.