From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject mod_ftp docs time
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:49:36 GMT
While I'm fighting with build - I put out a call to #httpd-dev for any docs
folks who want to jump aboard to help make mod_ftp approachable.

Noirin's offered us her assistance in un-vendorizing the original module
documentation (which I've passed her way, under the original code grant)
and she's proceeding to 'Apacheize' it.  Thank you for the offer Noirin!

I am adding her to the contributors list and granting her commit access to the
mod_ftp repository, without objection, with the understanding that when we
graduate, these docs are likely to land in the httpd full docs tree.  As a
httpd-sponsored project, and given that noirin@a.o already has commit to
httpd-docs project, I can't think of a reason to put this to a vote :-)

Bill