Hi All !,

I am attaching the data files and directories along with the scripts.
The aa_setup script has been modified to generate the large files.

Please review.

Thanks !

Regards,
Zubin

Zubin Kika <zubin_qc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi All !

Sorry, I forgot to send the data files.
I have been using the data files on my disc to run the Perl-Framework tests.
I would not be able to send those over e-mail as some of the files are of large size (approx. 60MB)
I will modify the setup script to auto-generate the large files and send it across by tommorrow.

Regards,
Zubin

"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:
Kanagasabai Sriskanthaverl wrote:
> t/ftp/ftp_exp_ssl/aa_setup...........cc: /home/sris/projects/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/ftp/data//hello.c: No such file or directory
> cc: no input files

> chmod: cannot access
> `/home/sris/projects/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/ftp/data//a.out': No such file or directory
>
> t/ftp/ftp_exp_ssl/dele...............cp: cannot stat
> `/home/sris/projects/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/ftp/data/deledir_backup/*': No such file or directory

A common thread to these incidents is t/htdocs/ftp/data/...

does that directory correctly exist in the tarball? Or is it supposed to be
auto-created, and did it somehow fail to be properly instantiated?