From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: New FTP Perl-Framework scripts for Implicit SSL and Explicit SSL
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 06:46:24 GMT
Zubin Kika wrote:
> Hi All !,
>
> I am attaching the data files and directories along with the scripts.
> The aa_setup script has been modified to generate the large files.

Thanks Zubin, these are now checked in.  I rearranged the old py test
stuff, which has honestly gone unused for a year as the perl-framework
stuff replaced it, into trunk/test/old/ and added the new framework into
trunk/test/perl-framework/.

Anyone familiar with python is welcome to review the old and new test
frameworks and indicate which tests are thoroughly implemented and can
therefore be deleted from trunk/test/old/, and we can whittle these down.

perl-framework should be a no-brainer decision since httpd itself relies
on the evolution of it.

Bill