From Zubin Kika <zubin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New FTP Perl-Framework scripts for Implicit SSL and Explicit SSL
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:16:05 GMT
Hi All !

  Sorry, I forgot to send the data files.
  I have been using the data files on my disc to run the Perl-Framework tests.
  I would not be able to send those over e-mail as some of the files are of large size (approx.
60MB)
  I will modify the setup script to auto-generate the large files and send it across by tommorrow.

  Regards,
Zubin

"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
  Kanagasabai Sriskanthaverl wrote:
> t/ftp/ftp_exp_ssl/aa_setup...........cc: /home/sris/projects/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/ftp/data//hello.c:
No such file or directory
> cc: no input files

> chmod: cannot access
> `/home/sris/projects/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/ftp/data//a.out': No such file
or directory

> t/ftp/ftp_exp_ssl/dele...............cp: cannot stat
> `/home/sris/projects/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/ftp/data/deledir_backup/*': No
such file or directory

A common thread to these incidents is t/htdocs/ftp/data/...

does that directory correctly exist in the tarball? Or is it supposed to be
auto-created, and did it somehow fail to be properly instantiated?