From Kanagasabai Sriskanthaverl <s...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: New FTP Perl-Framework scripts for Implicit SSL and Explicit SSL
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:53:45 GMT
Hi

I could run Zubin's ftp tests with httpd 2.0.55 includes ftp statically.
I had to make a minor changed to get rid of an error
"Name or service not known: Cannot resolve host name _default_:mod_ftp
--- ignoring!"

File t/conf/ftp.conf: I changed the VirtualHost declaration from
 <VirtualHost _default_:mod_ftp>  to  <VirtualHost _default_:21>

The httpd with shared mod_ftp could not detect mod_ftp. I have included
the LoadModule directly properly and the errorlog confirms it is loaded.

anybody have any idea on this behavior?

Regards
Sris