From Kanagasabai Sriskanthaverl <s...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Problem in compiling mod_ftp with buildconf script
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 05:44:34 GMT
One more addition.......
Yesterday, I could compile it with my own makefile.
I did the following.
1. I copied unixd.h, os.h files to httpd/include directory
2. I hard-code the mod_ftp version in mod_ftp.c file as follows. (bcoz,
I could not find the macros PACKAGE & VERSION anywhere).

#define FTP_SERVER_STRING "mod_ftp/1.0.0"
/*
#define FTP_SERVER_STRING PACKAGE "/" VERSION
*/

3. I wrote the makefile attached here to mod_ftp/trunk/src directory and
ran make
4. 'make install' to install it to the default path.

Note: rename the 'Makefile' generated by the configure script to
something like Makefile.auto