From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Board report
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:46:40 GMT
Gang,

I didn't see my Cc. of the mail to pmc@httpd appear here, which
worries me slightly since I appear to be subscribed with the above
address...

Anyway, apparently we are expected to file a board report
IMMEDIATELY. How about:

"The mod_ftp ppmc cleaned up the build system for the module during
Apachecon, and the module now builds without dependencies on
proprietary code. We are getting ready to cut a graduation release
candidate. The community is healthy and has members both affiliated
and unaffiliated with the donor."

Besides this, what's the status of rmorgan's access?

Thanks,

S.