From JUN CEDAR GROUPUK <juncedar_gr...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject work with us...(Earn 10%)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:08:58 GMT
JUN CEDAR GROUP,UK
5 Goldhawk Estate,
Brackenbury road,
London W6 0BA.
Tel: +44-703-194-3177
Tel: +44-871-504-8203
Fax:+44-709-287-4494

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Xiao Jun, managing director of JUN CEDAR GROUP

JUN CEDAR GROUP is a premier global trading group managing the supply chain for high-volume,
time-sensitive consumer goods.

Due to the Increasing number of clients that we have in the USA,Canada and Europe,we are having
difficulty in reaching all of them,therefore we decided to employ representatives to help
us establish a medium of getting to our customers.As our representative,you shall serve as
a link between us and our clients and you will also be responsible for the collection of payments
on our behalf.Hence,you will be entitled to 10% of every payment made through you from our
customers.

If you are interested contact us immediately and forward to us your phone/fax number and your
full contact address.

We look forward to working with you.

Xiao Jun
JUN CEDAR GROUP,UK