From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Next steps
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:13:26 GMT
FYI...

I have the 'full build' (from it's old home), but trying to simplify
the whole thing significantly.

The autoconf script I'm working on will hopefully take all the cues
it needs from apxs - I'll have something by the end of the week for
folks to look at.  I didn't care for the config from any of mod_mbox,
mod_jk nor the original automake cruft left over from ftp's inception.

Shooting for simplicity :)

Bill