From Vinod Kone <>
Subject java7 jars
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:21:49 GMT

Hey Andy,

Looks like we have been (unintentionally?) publishing mesos jars (starting
from mesos-0.10.0) compiled to java 7 bytecode, to the apache maven repo.
AFAIK, we are not using any java 7 features. So, I propose we compile the
jars to java 6 and upload them. We should probably update our build tool
chain to make this explicit. I'm sure there is an option somewhere in mvn
to the set the target byte code.

Does that make sense?

P.S: Not sure what is the apache policy for deleting publicly published