From Benjamin Mahler <>
Subject Release process.
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 02:23:09 GMT
Now that 0.11.0 is out, we should continue freeing up the backlog and
proceed with 0.12.0. I'll be taking care of this release and I'd like to
document the release process to make it easier for others to help out with
releases in the future. Is there already documentation somewhere? Here's
what I've inferred:

1. First I'll gather the JIRA tickets for the CHANGELOG.

2. Send out a review / commit the CHANGELOG updates.

3. Cherry pick the CHANGELOG onto 0.12.0.

4. Run 'git checkout 0.12.0 && ./support/ 0.12.0 1'.

5. Mail and
mesos-dev@incubator.apache.orgcalling a VOTE.

6. After a successful VOTE, add it to the website(s)?

7. Upload the jar to artifactory, I see Vinod is having issues with that at
the moment.

Missing anything?