From Benjamin Mahler <>
Subject Jenkins Noise
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:51:56 GMT
Hey all, sorry for the noise overnight on Jenkins.

It seems we're getting an excess of email due to
It looks like many of the slaves go offline when idle, which appears to
cause a loss of the previous revision information. The polling logs
indicate there's a non-existing workspace, which is why it is building
multiple times on the same git revision:

Started on Jun 27, 2013 4:40:09 PM
Workspace is offline.
Scheduling a new build to get a workspace. (nonexisting_workspace)
Done. Took 0 ms
Changes found

For now, I'm going to leave on the setting that sends an email for each
unstable build as it allows us to catch flaky tests. I've also changed the
tests to run for 5 iterations to help further catch any remaining flaky

Will be quicker to fix in the future, again sorry for the noise!