From Benjamin Mahler <>
Subject Re: ''--frameworks_home parameter set up and relative path uri"
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 18:59:14 GMT
The help for --frameworks_home is:
"Directory prepended to relative executor URIs"

To set the ExecutorInfo to be a relative path, you'll need to change the
CommandInfo.value that you set in your scheduler when launching tasks.

As for why setting it to an absolute NFS path did not work, can you provide
the slave log, and the executor work directory contents?