From Brenden Matthews <>
Subject [DISCUSS] Master redirection with EC2
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:47:04 GMT

I'd like to be able to make the master redirection in the web UI work with
EC2, which has weird internal/external IP address issues.

I was thinking about adding a hostname to the Master info message, and
adding that along with the libprocess PID into the ZooKeeper state in

Any thoughts on this?  Are there any objections or concerns?  From
examining the code, I couldn't think of a better way to do this.