From Vinod Kone <>
Subject Re: Review board troubles
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 00:55:17 GMT
Can you tell us your work flow of submitting a patch and how your git
branch looks before submitting? That will let us help you out?

FWIW, with mesos recently moving to git (from svn), there were some issues
with submitting patches with support/

This is what I had to do get it working again:

--> Got the latest support/ from master.
--> Manually deleted "Review: " lines from my pending commits. Note: If you
do this, new reviews will be created for patches, which means you will want
to discard old reviews.